Friday, May 1, 2009

I've arrived in Washington!



Traveling light has its advantages, I was bumped up to First Class, and was hand delivered to Bluestocking88's home. She was so very excited to meet me, apparently her family is preparing for something exciting which they thought I would enjoy.
I felt the need for some fresh air, so Blue took me for a walk in the gardens. Her red tulips were grand, as you can see they are far taller than my dainty self. After helping Blue fix her fountain, I was rather tired and decided to take a nap in a flower bed.


Blue refuses to tell me her plans, she just smiles and promises it will be a grand adventure. She did express concern that the children didn't have passports, and I notice there are suitcases in the dining room. It seems to be a rather unconventional place to store luggage. . .

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you made it there safely, Skinny. You look very pretty with those red tulips! I hope you have fun, wherever you are going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a rest in the flower bed! Sounds like heaven!
    We don't have a dining room, but I don't think we'd keep luggage there. ;)
    ScottishHoosier

    ReplyDelete