Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shhh! I'm hiding in a suitcase!

I'd upload a photo, but it's very dark here in blue's carry on suitcase, and besides I need to stay quiet so we aren't discovered. I overheard the children talking about going to Venice in the morning and I just couldn't bear to miss out on the trip so I slipped into the bag while the family was sleeping. I don't know where else we're going, but first stop--Venice.

Washington is lovely--very green and lush. I've enjoyed sitting through a Girl Scout meeting, driving the children to school, and watching out for the Golden Retriever that thinks I'm just a common stick. So far, Blue has kept me safe.

It will likely take a day or two before I log in, but hopefully I'll be able to share my favorite flavour of gelato. See you soon!

1 comment: