Friday, April 24, 2009

April 4, 2009 with Covert

Skinny M. Spurtle bad news - Not a joke

This is a somewhat difficult message to post. I've been preparing Skinny to head on down to FancyHorse for her next visit (I'd like her to get there by Easter). I had been keeping her luggage in a storage area that was cozy and safe from the weather...but had not considered the fact that it was a place to which critters had access. :(

Yep, the chocolates, etc, attracted somebody and have all been consumed or munched on (and so I've discarded them). There's been a bit of peripheral damage too- one edge of the journal appears a little munched, the Highland cow's horn is minus a bite, and [*sigh*] the edges of a couple of BigKat's kids' books have been gnawed a little. I've mended everything as best I can.
I am SO bummed about this. It was really very stupid of me to store her stuff there. So all I can say is, I'm sorry. At any rate, Skinny will be on her way, sans edibles, very shortly.
Sometimes I screw up.

Sorry, Skinny fans.

Covert

http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/5/6162607

No comments:

Post a Comment